Mental Health Week – 3 most common mental health disorders at every age
Think mental health issues only crop up in adulthood? Think again! Mental health issues can crop up at any age. Adults and the elderly can suffer from mental health issues, but did you know children and teenagers can be affected as well? Mental disorders in children and teens that are unresolved may worsen in adulthood if left untreated. As a society, we have to rid the stigma of mental health so people may have access to diagnosis and treatment before it is too late. Find out about the 3 most common metal health disorders that affect each of the major age groups.
- A Doctor’s Take on Financial Anxiety Comments Off on A Doctor’s Take on Financial Anxiety
- Chinese New Year Snacks – How Much is Too Much? Comments Off on Chinese New Year Snacks – How Much is Too Much?
- Healthier Versions of your Top 3 Chinese New Year Food Comments Off on Healthier Versions of your Top 3 Chinese New Year Food
- ‘Makan Mana? Intro Lah!’ Food Guide Comments Off on ‘Makan Mana? Intro Lah!’ Food Guide
- Meridian 101 Human Reset (Webinar) Comments Off on Meridian 101 Human Reset (Webinar)
Share The Post
Learn More ›
This year will be another year of scaled-down Chinese New Year celebrations. However, smaller gatherings and fewer house visits do not mean any less of