Personal Insurance Claim
Select your plan below to read our step-by-step claims guide.
A. Claiming Hospital Bill
- All hospitalisation bills are to be submitted by the hospital via the Electronic Claim Submission System after you are discharged.
- All major hospitals, clinics and medical centres in MediShield Life Scheme are linked-up to the Electronic Claim Submission System. The CPF Board’s website has an updated listing of the participating medical institutions.
- Manual claims are applicable only for treatment done at medical facilities that are not in the MediShield Life Scheme, for third party payments
(e.g. Group Hospital & Surgical claims) or if you do not have a MediSave account.
B. Claiming Pre and Post- Hospitalisation Bills
- Fill in the claims form.
- Get your documents in order.
- – Final Summary and Itemised Hospital Bills (not applicable if claim has been e-filed)
- – For Government Restructured Hospitals: Inpatient Discharge Summary / Day Surgery Discharge Form / Histology Report
- – Medical Report (if any)
- – Referral Letter (if any)
- Submit your claims here by filling in the form and attaching all supporting documents (max 5 MB).
You need to file the claim within 90 days of discharge from the hospital or visit to the clinic.