Our Commitment to You
As part of our commitment to provide you with greater assurance for your health amidst uncertainties and challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be extending our coverage for all Raffles Shield plans.
Coverage Extension for All Raffles Shield Plans
Applicable for all Raffles Shield plans sign-ups by 30 June 2021
Sign Up for Raffles Shield Today
Fill up the form below and we will respond to you at your preferred time!
Join our Shield-A-Friend Referral Programme
Refer a friend and receive cash reward for each successful inception.
Download Raffles Connect App Today.
1. Qualifying Submission Period: From 22 March 2021 to 30 June 2021. Applications have to be dated, signed and submitted during this period. Raffles Health Insurance Pte. Ltd. (RHI) must receive the applications latest by 9 July 2021 to qualify for the Campaign.
2. Qualifying Products: Raffles Shield Main Plans (Raffles Shield Private, Raffles Shield A, Raffles Shield B and Raffles Shield Standard, with or without High Deductible Option or Raffles Hospital Option).
3. The following individuals will be entitled to the Raffles Shield 2+2 Booster:
3.1 Individuals whom Raffles Shield policies are applied and submitted during the Qualifying Submission Period, followed by the successful inception of the Qualifying Products, or
3.2 Individuals who are currently insured under a Raffles Shield plan with policies which are successfully renewed for renewal dates from 1 June 2021 to 30 June 2021.
4. The Raffles Shield 2+2 Booster will provide the following additional coverage on top of the existing benefits of a Raffles Shield Main Plan:
4.1 Teleconsultation Coverage
Coverage for Consultation Fees and Medication Delivery Fees only for two teleconsultation visits using the Raffles Connect App.
4.2 General Practitioner (GP) Coverage
Coverage for Consultation Fees only for two GP visits at any Raffles Medical GP clinics. Visits to Raffles Hospital A&E are not covered under this Campaign.
5. The Teleconsultation Coverage and GP Coverage under this Campaign are valid until 30 June 2022.
6. For the Teleconsultation Coverage, a unique promo code will be given to each eligible Insured. Insureds have to enter the promo code when using the teleconsultation service to enjoy the benefit.
7. For the GP Coverage, a physical card will be issued to each eligible Insured. Insureds have to bring the physical card along for the GP visits to enjoy the benefit.
8. Both the Teleconsultation and GP Coverage are non-transferable and can only be used by the Insured entitled to the Raffles Shield 2+2 Booster.
9. This Campaign will not run in conjunction with any other promotions/ campaigns by RHI unless otherwise stated.
10. Policyholders and/or Insured are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign when they submit a proposal to RHI.
11. RHI reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign without prior notice.