- For Individuals and Families
- For Businesses and Employers
- For Our Clients
- For Individuals (Personal Insurance)
- For Employees (Group Insurance)
- For Our Partners
- Resource Centre
- Contact Us
Shield-A-Friend Terms and Conditions
Raffles Health Insurance “Shield-a-Friend”
Referral Program (“Program”)
Terms and Conditions
- This Program is run by Raffles Health Insurance Pte Ltd (“RHI”).
- This Program is open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners working or residing in Singapore only.
- An eligible referrer who refers an individual (“Referee”) to apply for Raffles Shield will receive a referral reward (“Referral Reward”) for each issued Raffles Shield policy if the referral is successful.
- A successful referral means:
i) a Raffles Shield Policy is successfully issued to the Referee; and
ii) the Policy remains in-force after the Free-Look Period (30 days from the date of posting); and
iii) the Referee consents to RHI informing the Referrer that a Raffles Shield policy had been successfully issued to the Referee.
- The Referral Rewards are as follows:
- The Referral Rewards shall not be payable if the Referee applies for the Raffles Shield policy under other campaigns or offers (eg. RMG staff and family discount or corporate offers etc.), unless otherwise specified.
- The Referrer is responsible for obtaining the consent of the Referee in providing such Referee’s personal data to RHI for marketing purposes. The Referrer acknowledges that RHI will inform such Referee that it has collected or will collect such Referee’s personal data from the Referrer.
- RHI shall not be liable for any delay in reward fulfilment due to inaccurate or incomplete information in the system or due to system constraints and errors.
- RHI reserves the right to reject or disqualify any Referrer from the Programme due to misconduct or breach of Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- RHI reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice.