- For Individuals and Families
- For Businesses and Employers
- For Our Clients
- For Individuals (Personal Insurance)
- For Employees (Group Insurance)
- For Our Partners
- Resource Centre
- Contact Us
Group Insurance Letter of
Select your plan below to read our step-by-step guide to request for a LOG to waive your hospitalisation deposit.
A. Requesting for A Waiver of Deposit
1. Get your documents in order.
- Admission form stating medical diagnosis
- Financial counselling form with estimated total charges
- Attending physician statement and procedure to be done (if any)
- Referral letter from general practitioner or specialist (if any)
2. Submit your LOG request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Letter Of Guarantee is a waiver of deposit and shall not be taken as the approval of the claim.