Personal Insurance Letter of Guarantee (LOG)
A. Requesting for Waiver of Deposit
1. Get your documents in order.
- Admission form stating medical diagnosis
- Financial counselling form with estimated total charges
- Attending physician and procedure to be done (if any)
- Referral letter from general practitioner or specialist (if any)
2. Fill in the form and attach supporting documents (max 5 MB) here.
Note: The Letter Of Guarantee is a waiver of deposit and shall not be taken as the approval of the claim. All hospitalization claims will need to be electronically filed (e-filed), and will be settled directly to the hospital upon receipt of claim.